5K Foam Fest 2014

June 7th was the 5K Foam Fest. It is a foam and mud run and it was SO much fun! Let me just say that it is impossible to run the whole thing, so it is more of a "fun run." A normal 5K run should take about 35-40 minutes for me. A lot of this 5K, we had to take it slow because there were many sections of the trail that we very wet and slippery. We also had to wait to do obstacles. Sometimes we went right thru them, sometimes we waited a minute, and once we waited at least 10 minutes. Because of this and waiting for teammates, it took us 1 hour and 18 minutes to complete the course. We definitely tried to run as much as possible though. 
Here are some pictures from the day of the run:
Just arriving and squeaky clean!
Crawling through the dirt!
Slipping in the muddy foam!
Running through the Mike's Hard Lemonade Obstacle!
The slide wasn't wet enough!
I didn't make it all of the way down!
FINISHED! The hubby and I are FAR from clean!
This is our team: (L to R) Mike, Me, Steve (FIL),
Terri (FIL's gf), Jeanette (SIL), and Sean (SIL's bf)
Showing off my number and muddiness!
 We really had a blast! I highly recommend this fun run! I really want to sign up for next year because it is half off right now, but I'm not sure if I will have a newborn next year or if I'll be pregnant, so I have to wait. I'm going to be angry if we are still going through treatments. :P
 

No comments